Wednesday, September 8, 2010

National Sock day Party

Hey everyone :D The National Sock day party was GREAT! If only it rained socks...that would have been something, huh? Ok so thanks to everyone that came! I hope you had a great time! (= I know I had a great time too!

Ok, so other than that, It was my first day of school toaday! THE SCHOOL IS HUGE! It's soo cool though! My homeroom teacher is SOOO nice, and so is my art teacher! My s.s. teacher is really nice too! My math teacher it ok, not the best...my P.E. teacher is super nice also! So even though I got lost a couple times inbetween classes, it was still a great first day! And, I even made a new friend, and my locker is like right next to hers :D And................................................... I HAVE THE SAME LUNCH PERIOD AS ALMOST ALL MY FRIENDS :D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment